Buchanan Chartered Surveyors
22 Queen's Crescent
Buchanan Chartered Surveyors takes your privacy very seriously. The following privacy statement sets out, in relation to this web site (Buchanan Chartered Surveyors), what sort of information Buchanan Chartered Surveyors collects about you, how that information is collected and how Buchanan Chartered Surveyors uses that information. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or suspect that Buchanan Chartered Surveyors may have acted contrary to this privacy statement, please contact email@example.com
Information We Collect And How We Collect It
Information we collect via our website can include:
- All personal and other information you enter and submit (e.g. name, email address, etc.) using any of the various forms on the website. Buchanan Chartered Surveyors stores all of the information submitted by you on this web site.
- Your IP Address is automatically logged by our web server and is used purely for statistical information about our website.
- All email messages you send to Buchanan Chartered Surveyors using any of the links on this website are stored by us.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
Buchanan Chartered Surveyors uses any information submitted by you used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- To respond to a request by you for further information about our business or products and to deal with customer service and technical issues.
- To process requests you have made regarding properties listed on the website, and we will forward the information you provide to the agent marketing each property.
- To comply with legal requirements (for example, your details may be passed to government agencies (such as the police) or to courts of competent authority).
Buchanan Chartered Surveyors will not disclose or share the information collected about you to any unrelated third parties. BY SUBMITTING INFORMATION INTO THIS WEB SITE YOU EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY CONSENT TO THOSE USES AND/OR TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. If you do not consent to any of the uses and/or potential transfers of information about you set out in this privacy statement please do not submit any information into this web site.
Your Privacy Rights
You may ask us not to send you any marketing communications. To do this simply send an email entitled UNSUBSCRIBE to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our marketing mailing list.
Links To Other Websites
We provide a full range of residential reports.
If you’re about to sell your property, then you’ll need to get a Home Report.
If you’re a buyer then you may well want to consider an independent assessment of the property you are thinking of buying. This could give you peace of mind or alert you to some issue not previously reported on.
Having been in business, and valuing property, for more than 30 years we have a wide and varied knowledge of all types of property and if you are a business that owns or rents its property there is no doubt that you will require a valuation at some time or another.
Whether it’s for Company accounts purposes, Secured Lending reasons, end of lease repairs, LBTT assessment, Capital Gains Tax, rent assessment or dispute resolution, we can provide the expertise, at a sensible cost that will meet your needs.
We are not the biggest firm of Chartered Surveyors on the planet, in fact we’re not even close, and have no aspirations to be. We are a small family business which prides itself on personal, professional service. We are approachable and easy to deal with and having been around for 33 years we think we have been around the block a few times and valued most types of property, from Local Authority flats to country estates, from mortuaries to golf courses, we are truly multi-disciplinary.